Rochester or Buffalo! We are growing!
Provide design support to project engineers for projects. Minimum two years of experience with Revit and AutoCAD for building power distribution, lighting, fire alarm and data distribution. Associate of Science and NICET certified a plus
Senior Mechanical Engineer
In this position you will provide technical leadership and manage a diverse range of building design projects that are both discipline-specific and multi-discipline in nature. Excellent project management, client relationships and business development skills. Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, minimum 10 years of experience, Revit proficiency and PE required.
In this role you will provide technical design for projects, working with the project manager and design team for projects focused on high-performance and sustainability. Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering required with a minimum 4 years of experience and Revit proficiency. PE a plus.
Provide design support to project engineers for projects. Minimum two years of experience with CAD and Revit. Associate of Science and NICET certified a plus
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Commissioning Authority
Pathfinder is seeking a qualified Commissioning Authority who will be responsible for the overall supervision of Building Systems Commissioning projects for commissioning and retro-commissioning projects. The Commissioning Authority will verify the A/E design team's and the Owner's design intent and design criteria to be used for commissioning.
- Perform site visits, as necessary, to observe component and document component system installations.
- Accomplish a statistical review of construction focusing on the Owner's design intent and quality requirements.
- Attend selected construction progress and pre-installation job-site meetings to obtain information on construction progress.
- Review construction progress meeting minutes for revisions/substitutions related to the Owner's design intent. Assist in resolving any discrepancies.
- Must be able to communicate with a variety of individuals; must be able to provide and follow verbal and written instructions/directions and respond to inquiries.
- Certification as a Commissioning Agent, such as CxA or BCxA.
- Professional Engineering license in New York State desired.
- LEED AP certification desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 10 years previous commissioning / engineering experience desired.
- General understanding of all mechanical, plumbing and electrical building systems.
- Understanding of appropriate design and national, state and local codes.
- Ability to utilize computer systems to effectively manage projects.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and project teams.
- Must have developed the following skills: communications, decision making, job knowledge, judgment, planning and organization, leadership and problem solving.
- Must be able to frequently perform strenuous physical activity including but not limited to: stand for eight or more hours at a time, move in rugged or unstable conditions, work in adverse weather, handle or feel objects, tools or controls which may not be visible, reach overhead. Occasionally may be required to climb or balance (including stairs and ladders), stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Must be able to move about the work area and travel to work-sites as needed or required.
Submit your resumes to Human Resources: HumanResources@pathfinder-ea.com
Careers at Pathfinder
Join our team to leave an impact the built environment.
At Pathfinder, we have a real commitment to sustainable and high-performance design. With every project we leave a impact. For the building owner. For the occupant. For the environment. The work is more than a job.
And, collaboration and teamwork are the core to our projects –driving factors in our success.
As a values-based company, Pathfinder takes an active role in defining, embodying and orienting employees to the tenants of our firm’s values, while providing clear structure, policies, communication and purpose.
INTEGRITY. We strive to be good, whole and consistent. We do what we say and speak up when needed.
TEAM. We work collaboratively and treat one another with respect.
DRIVE. We aim for progress and take pride in our relentless pursuit of quality and improvement. We push the status quo knowing we will be better for it.
QUALITY. We know that good isn’t good enough when it comes to quality.
Innovation: There’s always a solution to a problem. We rely on talents, skills and curiosity to seek new ways to solve problems.
From Day 1 you will be a part of a team.
- Open communication is critical to keeping our employees connected to one another. We recognize the importance of both formal and informal conversations.
- We work hard, and we also know how to enjoy ourselves. Company parties, social activities, birthday celebrations and more.
- We simply want you to enjoy being here.We seek individuals who are confident, creative, are bold, thoughtful and are curious.
BOLD: Share your ideas and knowledge to make our projects even better.
CONFIDENT: Don’t be shy. Tell us your ideas.
CARE: Your own experiences can help make a project better -- from your education and previous employment to your own experiences in a building.
CHALLENGE: Change is happening fast. Think about tomorrow, rather than relying solely on what we know today.
Should you be hired, Pathfinder participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form 1-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Human Resources: HumanResources@pathfinder-ea.com